Dates for your diary:
- Wednesday 19 February, Farewell Reception for HE Ambassador R Carlos Sersale di Cerisano and Mrs Linette de Jager – contact the Society for details
- Thursday 5 March, “Darwin in Patagonia”, lecture by Stuart Blake, at the Argentine Embassy. See below for more information and to register.
- Tuesday 10 March, book club Leyendo Argentina, at the Argentine Embassy, to discuss “El Eternauta”, graphic novel by Francisco Solano Oesterheld. Contact the Society for more information.
- Wednesday 6 May, 26th Borges Lecture, by Hector Dante Cincotta, celebrated Argentine writer; at the Argentine Embassy. More information to follow shortly.
- Sunday 14 June, our flagship event, Gran Asado Argentino, at Wasps FC, London W3 9QA. A wonderful day for members and their friends and families. Tickets available soon, also for our famous “asado” raffle: top prize kindly donated by STEAMOND TRAVEL – TWO RETURN TICKETS ON BRITISH AIRWAYS. And 20 more fabulous prizes.
- POLO MATCHES AND GALA DINNER WITH APARU: DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
Darwin in Patagonia
Darwin and yerba mate.pptx
Lecture by Stuart Blake
200305 LECTURE Stuart Blake, Darwin in Patagonia