Gran Asado is back once more, and for the second time the venue of the Asado will be Wasps Football Club.
Join us on Sunday 3 June to share with us, family and friends an original Argentine day, full of tradition and flavours from the south.
Tickets include full barbecue lunch and entertainment. Also, a full vegetarian menu will be available on request.
Early Bird prices until 31 March! Hooray!!!
Win a pair of tickets to Buenos Aires on British Airways and many more superb prizes kindly donated by our sponsors!
Contacts us at email@example.com for raffle tickets.
Price per raffle ticket is only £2!!!
We would like to give special thanks to Tango Academy and Rutini Wines for supporting us in all our events.
Winners Raffle 2018
1. Two British Airways Economy Class return tickets LONDON-ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, taxes included. Terms and conditions apply. Donated by Steamond Travel and British Airways. Courtesy of Mr Marcio Da Silva.
Ticket number 05911 – Mrs Maura Rueda
2. Three nights for two at Estancia Huechahue inclusive of full board and activities. Located at Junin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen. Terms and conditions apply. www.huechahue.com. Donated by owner Ms Jane Williams. Value USD 3000.
Ticket number 02374 – Mr Mario Mansilla.
3. Original oil painting by the deceased artist Mr Mario Scarinici from Carmen de Areco, Province of Buenos Aires. He mainly painted the Pampas with its immense skies. His works are in private collections in many countries and in art galleries. Value £500. Private donation.
Ticket number 02144 – Mr Chris Kohut
4. Hamper of Argentine goods to the value of £180 donated by CASA Argentina. Courtesy of Mr Roberto Jellinek.
Ticket number 03493 – Mr David Parrish
5. 12 bottles of wine kindly donated by the Argentine Embassy in London Courtesy of HE Mr R Carlos Sersale di Cerisano. Value £145.
Ticket number 03362 – Mr Duncan Champion.
6. A Grill/Parrilla donated by Sizzle Grills, value £150. Courtesy of Mr David Deadman
Ticket number 02346 – Mr R Gilderale.
7. 3 Boxes of Ice Cream (12 pots x 500ml) plus tour of the factory for 4 people to learn how the different ice cream flavours are made.Donated by Ice Cream Union. Value £150. Courtesy of A Fubuni and S Politano.
Ticket number 00383 – Mr Tim Whithworth
8. Voucher towards a meal at Constancia Argentine Grill to the value of £120 including a bottle of Gaia Red Blend by Domaine Bousquet, courtesy of Viñals Food and Wine. Donated by Mr Sebastian Harguindey.
Ticket number 06431 – Mr G Bobrik
9. 6 Bottles of wine Trivento Golden Reserve Malbec kindly donated by Hispamerchants, courtesy of Mr Solano Peña. Value £110.
Ticket number 00801 – Sally Slocock
10. Voucher for £100 towars a meal at Lomito. Kindly donated by Mr David Palmer
Ticket number 02776 – Mr Fernando Mengo
11. Voucher for £100 towards a meal at Santa Maria del Sur. Kindly donated by Mr Alberto Abatte.
Ticket number 00278 – Mr Oliver Hosken
12. Voucher for £80 towards a meal at Buen Ayre. Kindly donated by Mr John Rattagan.
Ticket number 02107 – Jenny PyBurn
13. Voucher towards a meal at Moo Cantina Argentina to the value of £80. Kindly donated by Mr Hernan Palacios.
Ticket number 04449 – C J Poore
14. A woman’s leather hat from Estribos. Kindly donated by Mr Marcus Smith.
Ticket number 06950 – Judith Cherni
15. Voucher towards dinner at Chimichurristo the value of £60. Kindly donated by Mr Federico Fugazza.
Ticket number 02207 – Mary Johnson
16. Voucher for a Choco Torta for 20 or 2 tins of 15 each “alfajores” donated by Sweet Carolina. Value £60. Courtesy of Carolina Fox.
Ticket number 00251 – Diane Ferrer
17. Two books kindly donated by pianist and author Mr Alberto Portugheisand a CD by guitarist Mr Dominic Miller.
Ticket number 01014 – Mr Derek Gibson
18. Voucher to the value of £40 to purchase Empanadas from Chango Empanadas.Courtesy of Mr Bernardo Neville.
Ticket number 05715 – Mr Mark Daniell
19. A T-Shirt from Wasps. Donated by WaspsFC Rugby.
Ticket number 01841 – Mr Robin Rumboll
20. Dinner for four at La Porteña to the value of £40. Courtesy of Mr Federico Fugazza.
Ticket number 00712 – Mr David Ritchie
21. Voucher for a yearly subscription to the printed quarterly magazine La Tundra. Value £20. Courtesy of Mrs Silvia Demetilla.
Ticket number 05261 – Mr John Zareba
22. 2 ticket for next year’s Asado.
Ticket number 05850 – Mr Sam Kelly
23. Ticket for Che Malambo
Ticket number 06901 – Mr Donald Martin.
24. Ticket for Che Malambo
Ticket number 02765 – Mr Enrique Gorbi.
25. 3 Months Tango course for beginners (for a couple) with Leandro Palau Tango Academy.
Ticket number 06350 – Mr Nicolas Rebok